Demonition Complete Motorcycle Kit

March 11, 2010 by motorcyclekit  
Filed under Complete Bike Kits


Demonition Complete Motorcycle Kit by SMW @ Yahoo! Video
New for 2010 the Demonition Bike Kit by SMW
A 100% Turn Key Motorcyle Kit with everything you need. QUALITY NAME BRAND PARTS LIKE S&S, KRAFT-TECH, MARTIN BROS. EXHAUST, H.H.I PERFORMANCE BRAKES, SPYKE STARTER AND BATTERY CABLES, THUNDERHEART WIRING HARNESS, BARNETT THROTTLE AND CLUTCH CABLES, GOODRICH, AVON, SMW BILLET WHEELS AND BELT DRIVE. 90% USA MADE BIKE KIT (the other 10% is good quality overseas parts). A 17 Digit VIN and a Manufactures Title. CUSTOM BUILT High Performance SMW Proof Series Engine and Driveline with our UNBEATABLE Extended 3 Year Warranty. NO WELDING, NO MACHINING, or SHEET METAL FAB WORK FREE TECH SUPPORT. REASONABLE WORLD AND NATIONWIDE SHIPPING RATES.

Bike Kit Includes:

300 SeriesTire Thick USA Frame with 46 Degrees of Rake POSITIVE 2″ Downtube Stretch and 5″ BB Stretch, ALL TIG Welded and USA Made
100″ Polished SMW, Inc. Proof Series Motor
113″ and 127″ Motor Upgrades Available
6 Speed RSD Polished Transmission
Your Choice of SMW, Inc. Polished Billet Wheels
Chrome Plate and Black Anodized Wheels Available
SMW, Inc. Celtic or Knuckler 3 3/8″ Open Belt w/ Outer Bearing Support
Arched Bottom 4.5″ Stetched Gas Tank
13″ Strutless Steel Rear Fender
MARTIN BROTHERS Daisey Cutter RSD Exhaust
Chrome Heat Shields
Black Solo leather seat
Chrome Handlebars and Controls(Spike controls featured on this bike are additional $300.00)
Wiring Harness and Electrical
Chrome Front Headlight and Tail Light assemblies
Matching SMW, Inc. Rotors and Pulleys
(Brake/Pulley System for an extra clean look $200 Extra
HHI Chrome Braking System
Avon Venom Tires
Chrome 41mm Front End
Chrome Triple Trees
Everything Shown In Photo and More!!!!!
Adjure Blinker Kit and Dakota Digital Speedo Sold Seperately”

Call Southern Motorcycle Works on 1-580-224-2888 for more info!
Demonition Bike Kit

Godfather Complete Motorcycle Kit

New Godfather Motorcycle Kit with Proof Series Driveline

The Godfather Motorcycle is exactly the bike kit the name implies.  It brings an entirely new style to the pro-street line up, with an incredibly balanced chassis and a comfortable ride.

The -2″ drop in down tubes, the curved dagger swing arm, with the contoured gas tank make this bike kit the leader in it’s class.

Complete motorcycle kit comes with all quality parts, mostly designed, built and proudly made in Oklahoma USA.

Godfather Complete Bike Kit

Godfather Complete Bike Kit

Call Now to Order 580-224-2888

Call Now to Order 580-224-2888

  • SMW, Inc. 300 SERIES Tire PRO-STREET Style Bike Kit
  • All Parts for a turn key motorcycle are included
  • Motorcycle Kit Building DVD
  • Live Tech Support from Certified Technicians
  • Made Proudly using USA Made parts
  • Some Options Available
  • Comes Partially Disassembled and Unpainted
  • Can be available in EPA Cert. Motors
  • Video of Godfather Bike Kit

    Mobster Motorcycle Kit

    2009 Mobster Complete Motorcycle Kit

    We’re taking it old school with the new Mobster Motorcycle Kit.  The Mobster is designed around the new Pandemic Driveline, adding the Bobber look with new technology.

    The complete bike kit comes with a kicker transmission with an additional electric starter, Pan Style motor and 16″ apes for a classic, but aggressive look.  The kit comes with all quality parts mostly designed and made proudly in the USA.

    Mobster Motorcycle Kit

    Mobster Motorcycle Kit

    Order Mobster Motorcycle Kit

    * SMW, Inc. 200 SERIES Tire Bobber Style Bike Kit
    * All Parts for a turn key motorcycle are included
    * Motorcycle Building DVD
    * Live Tech Support from Certified Technicians
    * Some Options Available
    * Proudly using USA Made parts
    * Comes Partially Disassembled and Unpainted
    * Can be available in EPA Cert. Motors

    Motorcycle Kits Showcase

    Check out some of the cool motorcycle kits available: